12/18/07

markers on the way

perhaps more than any other year, this has been one of letting go--releasing the things, thoughts, and ideas that once served a purpose, but are no longer in alignment with who i am becoming. in turn, i am learning to trust myself--not my analytical, intellectual mind, but the intuitive center, which inevitably leads to the experiences i am meant to have. this has been a year of faith: understanding more of what it means to go with the unknown, and walk its uncertain landscape. and in trusting what i don't see, i am seeing more of who i am.

3 comments:

Carleen Brice said...

Amen, my sister!

Sherry said...

I LOVE this thought...I live in my heart and when I don't, that's when I get all out of sync. I love your words...you say it with such grace and positive affirmation!

iyan and egusi soup: said...

thank you both. sherry, i admire that you live in your heart; i think it takes tremendous courage to be this way in our world.