11/21/07

in all things

blessings sometimes come not in the form we'd hoped, but in the form that actually most serves our chosen path. and every once in a while, should we be so fortunate, we are met with gifts that far exceed anything we'd ever imagined. this year, more than the material things that sustain me, i've been blessed in the form of people--some, i met through this space; others, through leaps of faith like this. then, there are those angels in human form whose warmth and grace encourage me to keep onward, however uncertain the path.

i am thankful for each good thing, in whatever form it arrives.

7 comments:

Sherry said...

Beautiful. I love how you think, how you feel, how you share and express. What a blessing.

In case you are not near your computer tomorrow, have a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

iyan and egusi soup: said...

thank you dear sherry. all the same to you.

Lisa said...

This is beautiful and I share the same sentiment. Happy Thanksgiving and I am grateful to have "met" you.

iyan and egusi soup: said...

thanks lisa. i hope you too have a lovely thanksgiving!

Ello said...

That is lovely! I always try to remember my blessings everyday for life if a treasure! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Carleen Brice said...

I'll join the choir and say my thanks for "meeting" you too!

iyan and egusi soup: said...

thank you ello and carleen!