4/27/07

inside____out

this morning, i returned to two stories still in the consideration process. as i reread one of them, it felt good to know that i still trust what i've written, and would write it again today. the challenge for me is to remain grounded in the knowing that i have written the stories i'm meant to write, even if publication hasn't yet arrived.

as a general matter, i'm thinking about the process of trusting what we know, when external circumstances are not yet aligned with that knowing. i am practicing faith.

1 comment:

Coach Joy said...

Grace...
I love your blog...and the whole website! This will be brief, but I had to stop by this morning and read even though today is crazy-busy:-)

Your words touch and inspire me...as always. And I will be back:-)
Write On, Grace!
Joy